CA, CB PPE WORKING PAPERS
New menu item added to the group menu (only visible if group as blank lines and is in excess of specified minimum number of lines:
CP HOME MENU
- Help buttons in the Home Menu now provide reference to online documentation even when not connected to the Resource Centre.
IA INTANGIBLE ASSETS WORKING PAPER
- Added a new feature "Group cleanup", which will automatically remove excess lines on reload from KLIB. Options and manual control can be accessed in the document settings menu. See above for more information.
SC2 GENERIC 9 COLUMN SCHEDULES
- Added external schedule references on the running total and grand total rows for all external schedules.
- Removed checkboxes for the total columns when the total columns are turned on. Total columns can be turned on and off using the related popup.
- Schedules will now warn users when landscape headers/footers are not found and the "Columns" settings are selected.
SC6 9 COLUMN IS SCHEDULES
- Schedules will now warn users when landscape headers/footers are not found and the "Columns" settings are selected. See above for an example of the warning message.
TX INCOME TAXES WORKING PAPER
- The RDTOH carry-forward continuity table now includes a split between ERDTOH and NERDTOH for tax years starting January 1, 2019 and after.